- Our service is free
- In some cases we can purchase material from you
- Data destruction is free at our facility. Fees apply if you require that we come to you.
- Data wiping is done with the same technology used by the Department of Defense.
- Free degaussing.
- Hard drive shredding. Fees apply for physical destruction.
- We can help you find the most efficient, cost effective methods to safely and securely dispose of your assets according to well-established standards.
- Our team can assist you with upgrade logistics.
- Allows a trader to receive products back from the consumer or send unsold merchandise back to the manufacturer to be taken apart, sorted, reassembled or recycled; minimizing
overall costs for an organization.
- Reverse logistics can be valuable in increasing product lifecycle, supply chain complexity, maintainable practices and consumer preferences
- More value can be extracted from used/returned goods instead of wasting manpower, time and costs of raw materials involved in the original supply chain.
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty by paying more attention to faulty goods, and repairs of merchandise.
- Project110 Recyclings offers a complete line of on-site collection services.
- Project110 Recyclings is equipped to handle any size pickup, servicing small businesses, large corporations, and entire cities!
- All business pick-ups are made within 2 days of the request.
- Project110 Recyclings is also able to provide businesses with our customized collection bins.
- Donate Technology for Education! Offer Computers, Laptops, Cameras Projectors, Copiers, Accessories Phone Systems, Storage Media & more.
- We will pay your school or charity for every computer, monitor, or LCD screen that is collected on your behalf at any
location throughout the state of Texas. We will keep records of the e-waste and pay your school, PTA, or charity at the end of every month.
- Remember! It’s FREE, it’s YEAR ROUND fundraising, it’s GOOD for the Earth, and it raises MONEY for your cause!
- Monitors (Fees apply for CRTs)
- Mainframe computers or Servers
- Fax machines
- Wire and Cabling
- Telephone systems
- Cell phones
- Computer components and parts
- Computer peripherals
- Televisions ($100 charge for residential pick-up of large TVs)
- UPS equipment
- Video equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Old media or software